Thursday, May 14, 2009

Work time

Not used to working at 5:30a. Going to start at 5am beginning next week. Wasn't getting much sleep to begin with. I feel like a zombie during summer. Our company, SunCor Development, has decided to not be in the Golf Course or Home building business anymore and wants to have all properties sold by the end of 2009. We have some investors interested in Coral Canyon, which they would get for a great price. Too early to get excited or worried though. Took a trip down to Mesquite yesterday and picked up some sod. It takes us a few days to prep and lay 2000 Sq ft.
Sending the continuous passive motion unit back to the medical supplier tomorrow which will make Pumper happy. She wasn't pleased with it taking up her prime TV viewing spot.
Mrs. Evans picked out a lovely painting, as her anniversary gift, by the reknowned artist C.G. Peterson. I wager someday he could quit his day job, cut off his ear and paint full-time. I sent my lady flowers today to her work. Chicks dig getting flowers at work so they can show all the other girls there how much they are loved and to shove it in a few of their faces. We are going out to our first real dinner since last year to celebrate our 6th.
It only took me a few weeks to run out of things to blog about. So unless I get a more exciting life, I will probably end this one. Blogs are kind of the family slide shows no one wants to watch. Matt said it best when I proudly gave him my blog site. "I don't read blogs."

No comments:

Post a Comment