Friday, May 8, 2009

Hot


Starting to get hot here, got up to 93 yesterday.
Got measured for a new knee brace today and will only have to wear it for the next year. Got on the treadmill today and walked for ten minutes with 60 lbs. lifted off of me. Also, will send the continuous passive motion machine back to the supplier now that I have maxed it out. It flexes my leg from -3 to 130 degrees continuously until I can't sit still any longer. I usually can sit for an hour or 2 at most.
Here is a picture of a few paintings we are looking at to add to our fledgling collection. The artist is a teacher in FH and a cohort of Mr. Yoder. We saw some of his work at Tim's last year when we were down there. Tim is actually a real good portrait artist in his own right. He has many drawings of young girls. They must be easier to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment