Saturday, May 2, 2009

Aerifying weekend


Getting ready for greens aerification on Sunday so I'll post today. I seem to do dumb things at work but getting better at it. Lost my phone somewhere over 80 acres of grass today but found it after 20 minutes of looking. Fell out of my pocket.

Went to Costco! Mrs. E had a hell of a time manuevering the flatbed cart. I almost fell off my crutches laughing.
Leg feels ok just can't shake the limp unless I use crutches. Therapist says he wants me off of them in 2 weeks so we'll shoot for that. Here is a pic of the leg from last night not nearly as swollen but still some around the wound. Now riding bike at P/T it gets easier each time. Also, did some stair stepper. My main therapist aide Michael Smith had his last day Friday and is now going to Guatemala on his mission to spread the good word for 2 years. Good kid, good kid. He will be an excellent Dr. someday. I hope I didn't sully his mind too much. Towards the end of our odd working relationship, he learned to walk away from me very quickly when my selective Tourettes syndrome kicked in. My main man Vern. V-E-R-N. Thats for you Rain Man fans. Lortab just makes me want to share my thoughts with everyone! Too many thoughts if you ask my beloved Mrs. Evans.

1 comment: